Thursday Market Official Application
- Applications to the market submitted by April 1 (standard deadline) require a $20 non-refundable application fee at the time of submission. Applications received after April 1 require an application fee of $25. **Applications will not be considered without the fee.
- Half Season applications may be submitted no later than May 4. Other applications may be submitted on a rolling basis.
- All applicants who meet the April 1 deadline will be notified of their status no later than April 15.
- Booths may be shared with a maximum of 2 vendors per shared booth. For shared booths, each vendor must complete an application.
- Vendors must confirm they've read the RULES OF THE MARKET as part of their application.
- Acceptance to the 2017 market will be determined by the Board of Directors.
Market fees & due dates
Market fees should be paid only after you have received notice of your acceptance to the market, and must be paid prior to your start date.
- Full Season: $525 due by May 4
(Depending on demand, this option does not automatically guarantee a permanent booth location.)
- Half Season: $270 due by July 13
(Application due no later than May 4)
- School Lot Season: $220 due by June 22
- Day Rate: $35 per day on a space available basis
(Please indicate desired dates on calendar.)
Mail checks to:
South Perry Farmers Market
PO Box 4352
Spokane, WA 99220
This fee is non-refundable, and required as part of your application.
Select "Regular" for applications submitted by April 1 or before, and "Late" for all others.